Fountain construction methods and technical points
(1) Be familiar with the design drawings and master the current situation of the construction site. Before the construction, the fountain project should first have an overall analysis and understanding of the fountain design drawings, understand the design intent, master the design techniques, and on this basis, carry out the construction site investigation, and have an overall grasp of the site construction conditions, which conditions can be fully utilized, which must be removed, etc.
(2) To do a good job in engineering affairs is to work out the construction budget, implement the project contract, prepare the construction plan, draw the construction chart, formulate the construction specifications, safety measures, technical responsibility system and management regulations according to the specific requirements of the project.
① Arrange all kinds of temporary facilities, staff living and office space, etc. The warehouse is set up according to the demand to minimize the investment of temporary facilities.
② Organize materials, machines and tools to enter the site. All construction materials, machines and tools shall be checked and registered by special personnel. The construction progress shall be well done. The material purchase plan shall be made. When entering and leaving the warehouse, the procedures shall be fulfilled, the records shall be carefully made, and the specifications and quality of materials shall be guaranteed.
③ Do a good job in labor service deployment. The labor force should be reasonably organized according to the actual construction mode and schedule, especially when parallel construction or cross construction is adopted, more attention should be paid to labor allocation to avoid idling and waste.
(4) Construction method of return channel
① Check permanent bench mark, lay temporary bench mark and check elevation.
② Measure the center pile of the water tank, the original ground elevation of the pipeline, the side line of the excavation, the soil piling, the material piling boundary and the scope of the temporary land.
③ During trench excavation, the elevation of trench bottom shall be strictly controlled, and no over excavation shall be allowed. The elevation of trench bottom can be increased by 10cm than the design elevation, and the reserved part shall be made. Finally, manual excavation shall be used to prevent the trench bottom from being disturbed and affecting the engineering quality. The earthwork excavated in the trench shall be stacked 1.0 m away from the edge of the trench. Support measures shall be adopted in the soft and dangerous section to prevent the trench from collapse.
④ The plain soil at the bottom of the trench shall be compacted, and the four sides of the trench shall be built with mu5.0 rubble M5 cement mortar
a. Selection of raw materials: in order to reduce the hydration heat, 32.5 grade slag cement is used; considering the pumpability of concrete, reducing shrinkage, ensuring strength, improving the durability and crack resistance of concrete, 5-31.5mm continuous size gravel is used; in order to reach the pouring temperature of 28.5 degree of concrete mixture, deep well underground water mixing is used; UEA expansion agent and super slow efficient pumping agent are mixed in concrete to compensate the shrinkage of concrete, delay the release of hydrate, reduce the temperature stress of the bottom plate and improve the pumpability; Φ grade fly ash is mixed in concrete.
b. Pouring method: it is required to complete the pouring at one time without leaving construction joints, so as to strengthen the anti seepage ability of pool bottom and pool wall. The concrete pouring method from bottom to top is "inclined plane layered, step by step, thin layer pouring, natural flow, continuous construction and one-time to top".
c. Vibration: the vibration time, spacing of vibration points and insertion depth shall be strictly controlled to avoid missing vibration at the junction of each pouring belt. Improve the binding force of concrete and reinforcement, increase the compactness.
d. Surface and bleeding treatment: the cement mortar on the concrete surface after pouring is thick, and the design elevation shall be set, and the surface bleeding shall be driven away by scraping ruler. Before initial setting, the surface shall be repeatedly rolled, and the surface shall be rubbed with wooden trowel for 2-3 times, so as to force and close the water cracks.
e. Concrete maintenance: due to the engineering construction, it is in autumn, and the temperature difference between noon and night is large. In order to ensure the quality of concrete construction and control the generation of temperature cracks, water storage maintenance is adopted. Before impoundment, a layer of plastic film and a layer of straw bag should be covered to keep moisture for temporary maintenance.
⑤ Refer to the installation drawing of water inlet pipeline and overflow pipeline.
⑥ After the completion of pipeline construction, the cover plate of water grate shall be installed
a. The cover plate of Yongquan water grate is made of stainless steel. The specification is 600 * 600, the four corners are fixed with 108 * 4, 25 high stainless steel ring, the four sides are 30 * 30 * 3 stainless steel, the diagonal straight line is 38 * 25 * 1.5 stainless steel square tube, and the cross bar of the four sides is 25 * 25 * 1.0 stainless steel square tube.
b. The width of the water grate of the return tank is 600, and the length is determined on site. The four sides are welded with 30 * 30 * 3 stainless steel pipe, and the middle is welded with 25 * 25 * 1.0 rail.
(5) Demolition of various auxiliary materials;
(6) Clean water surface and clean water rock treatment;
(7) Disinfect and clean the fountain. After completing the above work, the construction unit shall conduct self inspection first, such as drainage, power supply, colored lights, patterns, etc. after everything is normal, the acceptance data shall be prepared.